Marriage License Information
We are Prince Albert's only marriage license issuer. To answer some frequently asked questions, here is what is required to get your marriage license.
- Both you and your fiance are required to be present at the same time when applying for the marriage license.
- Two pieces of government id is required. One has to be photo id.
- If either of you has been married before you most present the divorce certificate or death certificate.
- License is valid in Saskatchewan only and is valid for 90 days. License has to be purchased 24 hours prior to the wedding. If you lose your marriage license you will need to purchase another one.
- Cost: $60 License is required to be paid in full before completing the marriage license.
- Due to COVID-19 we are currently by appointment only.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds if you lose the marriage license, wedding is cancelled or postponed etc.